Sunday, May 17, 2009

Men who talk way to much!


Ok so i went out last night with a few of my old highschool classmates to celebrate my mini babyshower.. i know, i know very different from the norm... but i dont like doing what others do.

so anyway im standing at the bar trying to get the rounds for everyone else started, when i see this Lame eyeballing me. Now mind you im 8 and a half months pregnant, and yes it may seem strange that a pregnant woman is in a bar but im not a drink non the less, so the guy waits till my friend who was standing at the bar with me leaves to approach me. i knew it was coming.
He walks over, leans in and says " i just wanted to tell you that you have beautiful eyes " so i took a tiny step back cause he was so close and he tells me "dont be scared"
and me being the tough lil cookie that i am i say " believe me im not " lol
and he walks off. My friend comes back and ask's me "what happened?" so i fill her in and we share a good laugh about the whole thing and take the drinks to the table.

now my thing is why do guys feel the need to have to flirt with a woman with a child or that is pregnant?
like if its nice and not over the top then ok u may make that womans day. but its very uncomfortable and it bothers most of us. some of you men have to learn to keep certain comments to yourself!.





with Love ViXeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment